Have you considered whether your office is truly accessible? It’s been nearly three decades since the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) created guidelines to protect the rights of people with disabilities. Only about 6% of disabled people use a wheelchair, but wheelchair accessibility is most people’s first thought when it comes to compliance. What about the other 94%, including those with invisible disabilities? While having features like curb ramps, wheelchair lifts, and handrails are vital to ADA compliance, what other features can…
Commercial construction you can rely on.
Since 1976, Carolina Services Inc. (CSI) has specialized in commercial construction, commercial maintenace and repair, space planning, and tenant up-fits. Our Charleston, SC construction company serves developers and business owners with a superior full service commercial construction company that also provides interior space improvements. CSI works as a building contractor with clients in retail, office, medical and industrial complexes to deliver turnkey construction and maintenance solutions to our customers on time and at costs that fit within budget. You can have a look at some of our completed developments and project work in our project gallery.
Find out more about CSI and what makes us the top construction company in Charleston, SC on top of all of the services we offer. From our construction solutions, commercial space planning, and tenant up-fit services to church restorations and retail maintenanceLearn More